Video and Graphic Design student assistant
Are you a creative person with a great eye for detail? Do you enjoy creating beautiful graphics and videos? Then you might just be our new design student assistant.
We are looking to expand our Marketing team with a Video & Graphic Design student assistant who will produce visual content for our various channels. You will play an important role in helping us tell our story.
Your primary tasks will be:
- Designing website & social media graphics
- Assisting with producing marketing & sales materials (e.g. infographics, brochures)
- Creating video content (e.g. customer testimonials, product explainer videos)
- Designing and optimizing current powerpoint templates and signatures
- Helping define and implement our brand identity through visuals, colors, fonts, and layouts
Here’s what you need for the position:
- Excellent skills in Adobe Suite or something similar, with an emphasis on graphics and video
- Experience with video production
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Creativity and a good sense of aesthetics
- Experience with web development (Bootstrap) is desired, but not mandatory
We expect you to work between 15-20h per week and are flexible about working hours and location.
What’s in it for you?
- Great colleagues and a social working environment
- Be part of a startup on an exciting growth journey
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills
- All the snacks and sodas you can consume
- Great beers on Fridays
How to apply
To apply, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Updated CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
- A portfolio or link to examples of your work
If you have any questions about the position please contact our Marketing Associate, Loredana Musat, at email@example.com or +45 28 82 12 30.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.