Product Marketing Specialist
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles. Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. We are looking for enthusiastic and determined people to join us on this exciting journey. Our diverse team of 50 people is brought together by the shared belief of delivering quality work through not only great but fun teamwork.
We are looking for a Product Marketing Specialist to ensure platform usage, drive best practices, and to make sure that customer feedback is communicated to our product team for continuous improvement. In this role, you will take ownership of the advancement of customer satisfaction and retention. As an expert on our product, you will be communicating best practices for increasing customer loyalty across all markets.
The ideal candidate
For this role, you should have, a strong communication commercial skillset and a solid track record of developing and maintaining customer relationships. In other words, you will be able to help our customers, get the most out of the solution, and operate in the best scalable way.
Here’s what you will be doing
- Product positioning and messaging towards all existing customers across all markets
- Convert feature descriptions and technical product capabilities into commercial messaging, strategies, and campaigns
- Create high-quality product content—articulate product benefits through mobile app, and web applications
- Use video, help center articles, testimonials, and “how-to guides” to build the best practice foundation for customers for future success
- Drive product adoption programs—engage customers in utilizing our products to the fullest
- Work closely with the Product team, Marketing, Customer Success & Country Management to develop product messaging and prepare demand campaigns in response to relevant product launches and announcements.
- Support internal “customers”—partner across groups to enable internal teams to effectively communicate product features and benefits.
- Ensure quality and consistency of message and brand voice in all Best Practice materials and training documents.
- Participate in sales meetings when appropriate to provide deep dives into use cases, product features, and benefits
Here’s what we think would be a good fit:
- Fluent/Native English level both written and oral and an excellent communicator
- User-centric mindset and the ability to understand the customer’s views on business and their experiences
- Structured & trust-worthy approach to customers
- Ability to identify client challenges and build solutions (Input for product team)
- Energetic, determined to be successful, and able to deal with new or difficult situations Data-driven approach to customer satisfaction with an eye on scalability
- Previous experience in SaaS //CEM// Learning Management
- Experience driving online retention & best practice
- 4-5 year of experience in an equivalent role
As we have clients in multiple countries and we have a global mindset any additional language and cultural understanding is a massive plus.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
How to apply
Please apply via thehub.dk
If you’d like to get to know more about the position contact Dan Lolk, our Director for Customer Success either through e-mail, on: email@example.com
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.