Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles. Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. We are looking for enthusiastic and determined people to join us on this exciting journey. Our diverse team of 50 people is brought together by the shared belief of delivering quality work through not only great but fun teamwork.
We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of our agile team of Product Designers and Software Developers. Your responsibility will be to make sure that we design and deliver high-quality software products in accordance with market demands and align expectations internally in our organisation. Specifically, your job will consist of:
- Taking ownership of cross-disciplinary delivery of projects with strategic importance
- Scoping the projects in close collaboration with the team
- Gaining an end-to-end understanding of what needs to be done to complete the project (at any abstraction level)
- Communicating expectations of delivery, dependencies, as well as uncertainty to key stakeholders and keep them informed about changes
- Ensuring that trade-offs between scope and time are highlighted and take decisions when needed
- Defining and tracking key KPIs to celebrate when we make an impact
- Solve problems as they arise by being hands-on alongside your team members
- Contributing to roadmap and product strategy planning
Competencies we expect you to have
- 3+ years of product management experience in SaaS scale-up companies
- Strong academic background with a spike in product management and user-oriented product development.
- Ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritise multiple projects
- Strong problem-defining and -solving skills
- Planning skills by heart
- Holistic and structured in the way you work
- Good presentation skills
Personal qualities we look for
- Energetic and excited to get to work
- Go-do mentality and self-driven
- Seeks to create structure in complex situations
- Thrive by working in close collaboration with many different kinds of people in our team and the larger organization
- Motivated by meeting expectations
- Fluent in English, Danish is an advantage.
What is in it for you
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
Please submit your application via the Hub on this link.
We will hold interviews on a continuous basis and the application deadline is the 28th of February, 2021.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.