Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles. Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. We are looking for enthusiastic and determined people to join us on this exciting journey. Our diverse team of 50 people is brought together by the shared belief of delivering quality work through not only great but fun teamwork.
We’re looking for a Business Developer to research market conditions, identify business opportunities, and help us strengthen our position on the market. You will work together with different teams across the organization, from Business Development & Marketing to Product and CS to deliver insights that will help us achieve our long-term organizational strategic goals.
You will report to our VP of Sales & Marketing and your main responsibilities will be to:
- Follow and report on trends, developments, and competitors in the field
- Provide market insight to the team
- Analyze the car market and aftermarket in Europe to identify relevant customers and point of contacts
- Build business cases for prospects in collaboration with the sales team
- Ensure prospects have all needed materials and documents to evaluate the offer from sales
- Follow up on deliveries towards signed customers
- Align internal deliveries towards customers and follow up on timelines
- Create best practice and case descriptions together with the marketing team
- 1-3 years of experience within business development
- You probably have a bachelor or master degree in business or similar
- Curious by nature
- Good with numbers and able to follow up on tasks
- Detail-oriented, you probably like spreadsheets and reading contracts
- Selling skills are not required, but you should enjoy talking to customers
- Worked with CRM systems before
- You speak and write English fluently. German or any of the Nordic languages is an advantage
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
How to apply
Please apply via thehub.dk
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Rasmus Brandt Pedersen, VP of Sales & Marketing, at email@example.com or +45 23440695
The last application date is 27 November. Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.