Country Manager, Spain
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing.
We are currently in the process of expanding to Spain and are therefore looking for a Country Manager that can act as local contact with our customers. You should expect frequent travelling between Spain and Denmark, so a willingness to travel is a must. Please note that we are only looking for onsite candidates at our customer’s location in Barcelona, Spain.
Your main areas of responsibility will be to ensure we have a successful roll-out in Spain, build, and maintain close relations with our customers.
The Country Manager role is a perfect fit if you:
- Have a deep understanding of the language and cultural insights for the Spanish market.
- Are able to effectively communicate with a large variety of stakeholders on our customers’ side from C-level execs to interns.
- Have an open approach to customer communication, combined with a user-centric understanding of the customer’s business in an industry that is changing rapidly.
- Are energetic, structured, trustworthy, and a go-getter as this position requires that your time is spent either with or for the customer.
- Have the ability to forecast & compile pipeline reports.
- Are comfortable with creating and having presentations in front of larger audiences
It would be great if you had a previous automotive or SaaS experience, but it’s not a must.
We imagine you have a background in one or more of the following areas:
- Key Account Management with multiple stakeholder responsibility
- Project Management, Planning and Execution in an international environment
- Procurement insights
- Contract Negotiation experience
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a journey to develop the car owner experience of the future
- In charge of our joint success in Spain
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Laptop of your choice
How to apply?
To apply just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, including the following:
- Short description of why you are the missing piece of the puzzle for our success in Spain
- Updated CV or link to your LinkedIn profile
If you want to hear more about the position or have any questions, feel free to contact our Head of Operations, Lauge Braender: email@example.com / +45 20 58 60 16
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.