Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect 1,000,000+ car-users to their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car. Currently, we have +150,000 users of both private and commercial vehicles connected in three countries and the number is growing rapidly.
Our team consists of 45 people from many different backgrounds, such as management consulting, marketing, design, engineering, data science, vehicle maintenance, user support etc. We are a team of “doers” that take ownership for our own contribution to the team and cooperate seamlessly with each other to make sure that we can all be proud of the results.
As our new Marketing Associate, your main task will be to tell the story of our company, our products, and the results they bring. This is a hands-on position, and you’ll work together with different teams across the company to identify and share great stories.
We offer an exciting role where you’ll get the opportunity to develop your marketing & communication skills, while learning about marketing strategy in a fast-moving company.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Create an overall marketing and communication plan for Connected Cars
- Create content for our website, blog and LinkedIn
- Create digital awareness that drives traffic to the Connected Cars website
- Take charge of our brand guidelines and make sure that all communication aligns with our tone of voice and brand
- Support our employer branding efforts, help write job ads and distribute them across relevant channels
- Talk to our customers and partners and create success stories about our collaboration
Besides this, you will be supporting your team members by:
- Helping the Sales team with materials for presentations and events
- Helping the Customer Success team with materials for training and implementation of our solution
- Helping the Support team with information towards users about product updates
Who are you?
We are looking for a team member who can create engaging content in English. Therefore, you need good English skills and an eye for details, i.e you are the kind of person that corrects the grammar in this text automatically.
We imagine that you have a relevant degree in marketing or communication and have 1-3 years’ experience from a similar position. Ideally, you have been working in a SaaS or startup company before.
Most importantly, you have a positive mindset, naturally spot the good stories and possess the ability to spot the marketing and communication areas that need improvement. You show initiative by creating a new solution and implementing it.
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
How to apply:
Please send us your CV and a short video presentation of yourself and what you look for in a job via The Hub, by following the link below
Application deadline August 17th, 2020.
Interviews will be held as we receive applications.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Rasmus Brandt Pedersen, VP of Sales & Marketing, at email@example.com or +45 23440695
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.