Digital product developer
We are seeking a full time employee to work in an agile team of product designers and SW developers.
Who are we?
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect 1,000,000+ car-users with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car.
Currently, we have +100,000 users of both private and commercial vehicles connected in 3 countries and are growing rapidly.
Our team consists of around 35 people from many different backgrounds, such as management consulting, marketing, design, engineering, data science, vehicle maintenance, user support etc. We have all signed up for the team and challenge to make things happen. It means that we are team of “do’ers” that take ownership for our own contribution to the team and cooperate seamlessly with each other to make sure that we can all be proud of the result.
Your responsibility will be making sure that we design and deliver high quality SW products in accordance with market demands in a fast-pace environment. Specifically your job will consist of:
- Identifying and defining the problem to solve with input from sales, support and end-users
- Gathering empirical insights that will help you break down the problem and create valid assumptions
- Creating customer journeys and extract requirements
- Create wireframes that mock the user flow and test with real users
- Copy editing text/content for our various apps and webapps
Competencies that we expect
- 3-5 years of experience developing SW products/services (ideally in UX design area)
- Educational background in information or engineering design sciences (hardware or software) with a user centred focus
- Strong problem solving skills
- Holistic and structured mindset
- Ability to navigate various abstraction levels
- Good communication skills (visually and verbally)
Personal qualities that we look for
- Energetic and excited to get to work
- Able to cope with complex information and be self-driven
- Thrive by working in close collaboration with many different kinds of people in our team and larger organization
- Excited to take on new challenges that you may never have tried before
- Outspoken and forthright about your observations of the products
- Fluent in danish and english (primarily written language skills)
What is in it for you
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
How to apply
Send us a 1-pager written application explaining your motivation as well as a CV.
Application deadline May 31th 2019.
Head of Product
+45 60 15 27 45
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including Autonomous Mobility who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.