Product QA Specialist
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect 1,000,000+ car users with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car.Currently, we have 150,000+ users of both private and commercial vehicles connected in 3 countries and are growing rapidly.
Our team consists of around 45 people from many different backgrounds, such as management consulting, marketing, design, engineering, data science, vehicle maintenance, user support, etc. We have all signed up for the team and shared challenge to make things happen. It means that we are a team of “do’ers” that take ownership of our own contribution to the team and cooperate seamlessly with each other to make sure that we can all be proud of the result.
Your responsibility will be to make sure that we deliver high-quality digital products in accordance with market requirements in a fast-paced environment. Specifically, your job will consist of:
- Being responsible for the final feature testing, meaning you will test every critical user story before a feature goes to production. You are also the one who signs off on the quality before deploying
- Standardizing our test procedures and ensuring proper test coverage
- Developing our test strategy with the team, turning it into reality, and making sure that we adapt as we scale internationally
- Applying qualitative/quantitative data sources as input to product quality improvements and spec issues
- Coordinating and communicating upcoming releases to internal stakeholders
- AdHoc product design tasks
Competencies that we expect
- You come from a product design background with 1-2 years of experience designing and testing digital products and services. We do encourage newly graduates to apply as well
- Educational background in information or engineering design sciences (hardware or software) with a user-centered focus. No coding skills required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Holistic and structured mindset
- Good communication skills (visually and verbally)
- Attention to detail
Personal qualities that we look for
- Energetic and excited to get to work
- Able to cope with complex information and be self-driven
- Thrive by working in close collaboration with many different kinds of people in our team and the larger organization
- Excited to take on new challenges that you may never have tried before
- Outspoken and forthright about your observations of the products
- Fluent in English (verbally and written). Danish would be a strong advantage given the integrated nature of the role
What’s in it for you
- Be part of a journey to develop the connected car experience of the future
- Highly skilled and dedicated co-workers to learn from
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars, repairs, etc. for yourself and your family
- Optional company car package
- Laptop of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks you can eat and drink
How to apply
Please send us your CV and a 1-pager written application explaining your motivation via The Hub, by following the link below:
Application deadline July 31st, 2020.
If you have any questions about the role, please contact Jakob Filippson, Head of Product, at email@example.com or +4560152745.
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.