Spanish- and Danish-speaking Supporter
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. Our team consists of around 40 people from different backgrounds, brought together by a shared belief in team effort and fun at work.
We’re looking for a new colleague to join our support team. You will be part of a small and efficient team consisting of two people, who on a daily basis support more than 400 workshops and around 450 fleets in Denmark, Sweden, and Finland.
Now that we’re about to roll-out in Spain, we need a new colleague in our support team that can speak and write Spanish fluently.
Besides user support, you will be working with a variety of other tasks such as:
- Updating and maintaining our database
- Following up on error reporting
- Creating updates and newsletter for our Country Managers
- Updating and maintaining our Help Center
- Defining new processes and guides and other ad hoc tasks
You’ll be joining a young, energetic team where we work hard to reach our goals and KPIs, but we know how to have fun too. You will work close to our CANbus team who helps with technical car issues, as well as our development team who helps with errors in the system or the app.
- You can speak and write fluently in Spanish and Danish
- You have good communication skills in English, as that’s the language we speak at the office
- Previous customer service experience from a similar position
- A team-player, ready to go the extra-mile to help out colleagues from other departments and customers, even if it’s outside your job description
- You work well under pressure
- Able to take responsibility of your tasks and see them through
- You have a driver’s license
We don’t necessarily expect you to have a relevant education; what matters is that you have an interest in IT and feel comfortable working with multiple systems. Needless to say, it’s a MUST that you are truly passionate about delivering top quality customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to own your tasks and take responsibility
- Courses and/ or relevant education to help you grow
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars (incl. leases and repairs)
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks and sodas you can consume
- Great beers on Fridays (and yes, we’re open to suggestions)
How to apply
To apply, send an email to email@example.com, including the following:
- Updated CV and link to your LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter
If you want to hear more about the position or have any questions, feel free to contact Claudia Buchardt: firstname.lastname@example.org / +45 24 91 80 00
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.