Swedish-speaking User Supporter at Connected Cars
Connected Cars is working on an ambitious project to connect millions of car-owners with their vehicles by hooking into the on-board diagnostics available in every modern car, and we are looking for enthusiastic and motivated people to join us on that journey.
Our mission is to enable safer, more sustainable, and more convenient mobility to the world through responsible and transparent data collection and sharing. Our team consists of around 40 people from different backgrounds, brought together by a shared belief in team effort, fun at work, and delivering quality.
We’re looking for a new colleague to join our support team in our Glostrup office. You will be part of a small team consisting of two people, who daily support more than 200 Danish workshops and around 250 fleets. We currently receive around 400 support requests per week. Now we’re about to roll-out in Sweden and therefore we expect that number to increase significantly. Besides user support, you will be working with a variety of other tasks such as database maintenance, following up on error reporting, creating newsletters for our users, updating our Help Center, defining new processes and guides, and other ad hoc tasks.
You’ll be joining a young, energetic team where we work hard to reach our goals and KPIs, but we know how to have fun too. You will work close to our CANbus team who helps with technical car issues, as well as our development team who helps with errors in the system or the app.
- You can speak and write Swedish at a native level and have full business proficiency in English
- At least 2 years’ previous customer service experience from a similar position
- Flair for IT and willingness to learn new systems
- Knowledge of Intercom, Jira, and Slack is an advantage but not a requirement, as you will receive training
- A team-player, ready to go the extra-mile to help out colleagues from other departments and customers, even if it’s outside your job description
- You work well under pressure
- Able to take responsibility of your tasks and see them through
- A good sense of humor and positive energy
- You’re curious and not afraid to come with new ideas to improve things
- You have a driver’s license
We don’t necessarily expect you to have a relevant education; what matters is that you have an interest in IT and feel comfortable working with multiple systems. Needless to say, it’s a MUST that you are truly passionate about delivering top quality customer service.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to own your tasks and take responsibility
- Courses and/ or relevant education to help you grow
- Competitive salary and pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and location
- Employee discounts on cars (incl. leases and repairs) for yourself and your family
- Laptop and phone of your choice
- Cheap lunch scheme
- All the snacks and sodas you can consume
- Great beers on Fridays (and yes, we’re open to suggestions)
How to apply
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the following:
- Updated CV and/or link to your LinkedIn profile
- Cover letter
If you want to hear more about the position or have any questions, feel free to contact our Head of Operations, Lauge Brænder: email@example.com / +45 20 58 60 16
About Connected Cars
Connected Cars is funded and owned by Semler Group, a family owned business, the exclusive Danish importer of Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Lotus, Bentley and Lamborghini.
Connected cars is part of Semler Innovation together with number of other startups focusing on mobility, including holo who are focusing on self-driving vehicles and Dribe, a flexible approach to car leasing.